AWS Academy( Cloud Programs )
Emerging Technology Skilling Programme, Powered by AWS Academy
About the Program:
AWS Academy provides an academic gateway for the next generation of IT and Cloud Professionals. The partnership between AWS Academy and NTTF is an initiative to provide students and educators with the resources needed to accelerate Cloud related learning; also comprehensive courses for building skills in Cloud Technology.
With a focus on real-world, applied learning experiences, AWS Academy offers young learners access to self-paced content designed to introduce cloud computing technologies that drive innovation in fields such as artificial intelligence, voice and facial recognition, gaming, medical advancements, and more.
This module is specilically included for two of NTTF's diploma programs:
- 1. Diploma in Computer Engineering & Cloud Computing (Course code CP08)
- 2. Diploma in Information Technology & Data Analytics (Course code CP09)
This module will be integrated within the regular curriculum, This is an online course, upon completion students would be getting Badges from AWS.
All NTTF Diploma Students of CP08/09
AWS Academy Program
The AWS Academy program ("AWS Academy") is Amazon's global initiative to provide students and educators with the resources needed to greatly accelerate cloud-related learning and to help power the workforce of tomorrow. The program offers a robust set of no-cost tools, resources, and AWS Promotional Credits for students and educators to skill up on the cloud.
Student receive several benefits upon approval into AWS Academy
- AWS Promotional Credits to explore AWS tools and service
- Specialized content 8, hands-on activities designed to get students comfortable with the basic of cloud computing
- Access to 12 Cloud Career Pathways covering in-demand topics such as machine learning, cybersecurity, and software development, each with 30+ hours of content
- Ability to earn AWS badges for different competencies such as loT, gaming, and Alexa skills
- The AWS Academy job board with job and internship opportunities from Amazon and other companies in the AWS Partner network
Student interaction with AWS Academy is focused initially on learning pathways to enable students to understand AWS technology and how these skills relate to in-demand career opportunities. To learn more about the AWS Academy program, visit www.awsacademy.com
NTTF is a member institute in AWS Academy Program. The Students & Educators of the Institute will receive the relevant benefits of the program as per the guideline.
Program Objective and Expected Learning Outcome:
- To provide the students with the concepts of cloud computing
- To help the students to explore various services on AWS Cloud
- To make the student to understand the importance of cloud computing using problem solving approach
- To make students to do project using cloud
|Semester||Diploma in Computer Engineering & Cloud Computing||Diploma in Information Technology & Analytics|
|01||Cloud Literacy Program|
|02||Cloud 101 Learning Path|
|03||Cloud Support Associate - AWS Academy Learning Path||Web Development Engineer - AWS Academy Learning Path|
|04||DevOps Engineer - AWS Academy Learning Path|
Course Performance Metrics
Students to complete the learning path in AWS academy to receive the online badge
NTTF's view in learning Cloud Computing for Diploma Students :
NTTF's quality objectives include two critical components namely, to train the youth in employable skills, and to keep pace with the technological developments. As part of these objectives, we identified Cloud Computing as one of the most sought after employability skills and a top emerging technology.
Cloud Computing has also been identified as the #1 Hod Skills Companies Need Most in 2019 ("The Skills Companies Need Most in 2019" published on Jan 01 2019 by Linked in Learning). Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service also identified AWS as the market leader in 2018.
So NTTF decided to redesign the diploma programs (CP08 & CP09) to include Cloud Computing, and partner with AWS Academy to deliver this in-demand employable skill to our students