NTTF and Jain University joined hands to make a difference in vocational education in the state of Kerala
NTTF & JAIN UNIVERSITY(DEEMED TO BE UNIVERSITY) signed a MOU on 12th June 2020 at JAIN UNIVERSITY campus for providing “Bachelor of Vocational Education” (B.Voc) degree for the youth of KERAL.
This MOU combines the strength of NTTF’s 60 years of excellence in skilling & vocational training and JAIN UNIVERSITY’s academic excellence. This landmark partnership will provide students a great opportunity to pursue higher Education.
The candidates taking admission at NTTF with 12th/+2/ITI background will be eligible for this concurrent program.
The MOU was signed by Dr. N .Reguraj - Managing Director, NTTF and Dr. Chenraj Roychand – Founder Chairman, Jain Group.
Bachelor of Vocation (B Voc) is a full- fledged Degree program approved by Universities Grants Commission (UGC) and recognized by Universities all over India and abroad.
B.Voc is equivalent to any graduation degree and facilitates admission for post-graduation courses like M.Voc & MBA. B.Voc enables students to take up UPSC, Bank, Railways and other competitive exams etc where basic Degree is a requirement.
The MOU signing occasion was graced by Dr. N Sundararajan- Vice Chancellor, Dr.Easwaran Iyer - Director- Industry Interface & Key Projects , Dr.N.V.H Krishnan – Registrar ,Dr.Rajasimha A Makaram-Director and Mr.Vishal C - Director ,Strategy and Development from JAIN UNIVERSITY - Mr.B V Surdharshan – Deputy Managing Director and Mrs. G S Kalpana Sr.GM- certification from NTTF,
This marks a significant milestone for NTTF towards the approach of Collaborate, Cooperate and Compete.
The inspirational message given by the Mr. Roychand is really touching and here is a highlight of the same:
Mr. Roychand was full of appreciation for NTT.
- He has mentioned that everywhere he goes he mentions NTTF name for technical education
- He truly believes that only NTTF has made remarkable contributions in the technical field with no parallel comparison.
- Given the chance he wants to buy 2400 engineering colleges and convert them into NTTF.
- He believes NTTF has the capability to move from 16 centers to 1600 centers and go global.
- He wholeheartedly appreciated our MDs efforts and mentioned that Dr Reguraj is the true nation builder. He and NTTF deserves more Laurels and recognition.
- NTTF is uncut Diamond, which needs to be polished and published.
- He Guided us on scalability and willing to work together to enhance numbers as he has developed Jain University from Scratch.
- Jain University wants to work more with NTTF including their BTech programs to be aligned with NTTF
He wants his Faculty to be trained by stationing Jain Faculties at NTTF for 1 month.
It was really a great moment for NTTF, as a Leader like Mr. Roychand has in depth knowledge about NTTF.
We are on our own and we do not even have an imagination of what NTTF has done to the outside world and we do not realize how much more potential we have within us.
When external people have so much confidence on NTTF, we should be prouder and exhibit the same conviction, which will really help us to improve our admission, Business and grow bigger
The days like this are worth being associated with NTTF and it makes us proud and energized.
Five reasons why Engineering Diploma Programs after Class 10 have become popular
Ask any parent in India what they would like their child to study after school and their answer will most likely be Engineering. When asked for reasons, parents unanimously agree that their ward would have better job opportunities and a
Bosch Limited and NTTF Joint Certification Training Program on Industry 4.0
Future Skills are the need of the hour and reskilling is the Mantra for Industries and more so for the Professionals of today. Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) is closely connected with the Industry and has the expertise for t