Opening for L1 and L2 Support Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Getting Reports from the Firewall
• Setting up the Rules for Staffs and Students
• Troubleshooting firewall related problems
• Backup the Firewall
• Firmware Updation
• Policy Test
• Setting up the Web Policy
• Host and Services
• Maintain L3, L2 Switches
• Crimping the LAN Cable
• Punching the I/O Port
• Troubleshoot the Network Issues
• Windows Servers like 2008, 2008R2 and 2012
• Windows Client OS like Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
• Active Directory
• Group Policy
• OS Troubleshooting
• Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
• Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
• Monitoring the internet connection for security risks.
• Email ID creation for the Staffs and Students in O365
• Deletion of Email ID for Staffs and Students in O365
• Creating a Group ID and Adding the Users to the Particular M365 Group/Distribution List.
• Assigning the O365 Licenses to the Respective users
• Creation of Shared Mailbox and Assigning the permissions • Administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
• Getting Reports in the O365
• In OneDrive, Sharing E-Content (Study Materials) to the Students Laptop
• Resetting the Email ID Passwords for the Students who forget the Password. • Troubleshoot Exchange related issues.
Cloud AWS and Azure:
• Knowledge on AWS cloud
• Azure architecture
• Creation of Zoom Links for the Corporate Meetings
• Technical Support for the Online Meetings.
• Download and upload the recorded Session on OneDrive.