|Program type||Department||Duration||Program Fee|
|Corporate Training||School of Computing Science||
5 Days ( 40 Hours)
The industrial revolution has been a game changer in the evolution of the human race, over a period of time the definition of Industrial revolution has undergone an enormous upheaval. NTTF, a pioneer in the hands on technical skilling space, has taken this prepared step to fulfil the gap between any normal factory and a smart factory by delivering industry insights to participants. NTTF has established a structured best in Class Industry 4.0 CoE facility in Electronic city campus, Bangalore.
- Plant Heads / Factory Heads / Manufacturing Heads / Functional Heads; Operations / Projects Heads
- Heads of R&D; Technical / Technology Head; Research Engineers, etc.; IT Head / CIO; Business Heads
- Middle & Senior level managers in Production / Operations / Planning / Purchase / Supply Chain / Quality / Maintenance / Industrial Engineering / Process Engineering
- Ideally, a cross functional team of 2 to 3 representatives from the same company (depending on company size), who are or will be asked to start industry 4.0 journey, should attend together so that participating companies could gain real time traction in implementation of Industry 4.0
- Decision Makers, Industrial Manufacturing, Automation, Robotics, and Consultancy space who want to understand the “WHAT” and learn “HOW” to get their organization industry 4.0 ready would also benefit.
This 5 day training, combined with a shop floor visit to BOSCH Facility, will help the participants to develop knowledge and awareness on the Smart Solutions, Industry 4.0 concepts with hands on practical exposure at NTTF’s state of the art industry 4.0 COE and visit to Bosch’s world class manufacturing plant, to experience and understand industry 4.0 implementation.
Objectives of the Program:
- Use case of Industry 4.0, in manufacturing context and Learn and get hands on exposure on Industry 4.0, tenets
- Practical exposure in handling connected machines Technology, Industrial Robotics, Sensors, Controls and deploying Industrial IoT systems for data acquisition
- Aspects of creating tangible business outcome using data analytics
- Expert Faculty with Rich Industry Experience
- Hands on Experience
- Industry Leader in Industry 4.0 Certification Training
- Live Instructor-led Interactive/Online session
- Tailored Course Curriculum
- Blended Training Model
- Assured Post Training Support and Guidance
Things you will Learn:
- Industry 4.0 Overview
- Connecting Machines
- M2M Communication
- Connecting Devices
- Roadmap for Deployment of I4.0
- Integration of ERP with I4.0
- Sensor interfacing and Data Migration
- Moving Data to Cloud
- Digitization in Logistics and Data Security
- Data Analytics
NTTF Certification with BOSCH Certification (Industry 4.0)
Training will be delivered at Electronic city, Bangalore.
For More Information Call:
Mr Jayakumar G : +91- 9148313432
NTTF Proud to provide Top Class Placement
Read what our industry leaders got to say
We at NTTF are overwhelmed to receive consistently positive feedback from our corporate clients. Here are a few testimonials from the corporates of India and international clients.
Other program offerings
Choose from the list of diploma programs that are on offer related to what you are interested. We invite expressions of interest from anyone contemplating to do Diploma programs which will improve your prospects to have a more fulfilling and rewarding career-life.