NTTF is a renowned technical Training Organisation in India established in 1959. It has more than 15 branches across India and offers 50+ multi-domain Vocational Skill development programs. Every year 2500+ trainees graduate from NTTF. Institution has a strong association with Japanese companies. NTTF is an approved SENDING ORGANISATION for TITP under NSDC/ GOI. NTTF has partnered with Toyota Tsusho India Private Limited (TTIPL), to run Toyota Tsusho NTTF Training Center (TNTC), with an aim to impart Japanese manufacturing knowhow, to promote Skill India & Make in India. NTTF, with support of TTIPL will execute this TITP.
NTTF Strengths & Advantages:
- 61 Years' Training Expertise
- Good Knowledge of TITP Process
- Visited JITCO, METI in Japan
- Latest Infrastructure for Training
- Partnered with Japanese Companies
- Highly Practical Oriented Training
- Training Partner with NSDC
List of Offered TITP Categories & Code:
- Machining (6-4)
- Metal Press (6-5)
- Factory Sheet Metal Work (6-7)
- Electronic Equipment Assembly (6-13)
- Electric Equipment Assembly (6-14)
- Print Wiring Board Mfg (6-15)
- Plastic Molding (7-4)
- Reinforced Plastic Molding (7-5)
- Automobile Repair & Maintenance (7-11)
- Welding (7-7)
- Casting (6-1)
- Forging (6-2)
- Die Casting (6-3)
- Machine Inspection (6-11)
Process Flow and Lead-time:
We at NTTF, select the right candidates who are qualified prepared and have high level of learning attitude. We offer well trained trainees who are much sutaible for TITP.
NTTF Preparedness for TITP:
- Inhouse Training facility for preparing trainees for TITP from a pool of over 2500 outgoing trainees for placement every year
- Skill-based selection, as per Japanese company's requirements
- Native Trainers for Japanese language training (N5/ N4/ N3..)
- Pre-departure training module includes Japanese culture training, Japanese way of life, discipline, importance of time, self-confidence, communication skills, etc.
- Japanese language documentation support by JLPT N1 cleared and Ph.D in Japanese Language Education professional
NTTF and Toyota Tsusho have a very strong partnership. NTTF, with support of TTIPL is keen to associate with any suitable SV0- Supervising Organization from Japan, to send our Indian aspiring youth to Japan for the internship and to learn the world class Japanese Manufacturing practices in a suitable Japanese company.
Mr. Anand B
- B.Eng. in Industrial & Production Engineering.
- Postgraduate Management Program at Indian Institute of Management (IIMB), Bangalore, India.
NETTUR TECHNICAL TRAINING FOUNDATION23/ 24, Phase-2, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore — 560 058, India Ph: +919844301959 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.nttftrg.com
Dr. Bulbul Jha (Supporting Coordinator)
- Masters in Japanese Language Education from Hiroshima University
- Ph.D. in Japanese Language Education from Hiroshima University
- JLPT N1 Cleared