Training Officer - Industry 4.0
A training officer has to conduct corporate training offline/online for Internet of things, Industry 4.0 both theory and practical. Has to design and prepare the training aids for conducting classes. Should have hands on experience in Industrial IoT products, connected machines, Industry 4.o implementation. Knowledge on Industry 4.0 reference architecture for various industries. Should be able to engage with prospective clients on Industry 4.0 implementation and have consultative selling experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and Conduct Training on above mentioned subjects.
• Create teaching aids/materials such as PPTS, videos, documents.
• Design and conduct assessments for training programs.
• Prepare a report and obtain feedback for the trainings conducted.
• Will be responsible for day-to- day activities at IoT CoE.
Skills and Competencies:
• Technical Graduate: B.E/B.tech/M.Tech in EC/CS/EEE
• Have practical knowledge on sensors, networking, Controllers, processors.
• Have exposure to programming languages : Embedded C/ python, Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure and Data Analytical skills(OEE) is must
• Proficiency in MS Office (Power point, Word, Excel)
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Willingness to continuous learning and keeping updated on demanding skills required in industries
• Prior experience in training is an added advantage
• Industrial working experience candidates are preferred